The Event Services Association
TESA Member Companies
New Event Organiser Magazine
|Become a TESA Member|
Membership of TESA is about more than just “joining another association!” While the benefits are significant, the Association is an active organisation, concerned with raising standards throughout the event industry with the objective of improving the commercial environment for its members.
Whether it is voicing concerns and/or encouraging a sensible approach for legislation at Government level, or providing help and advice to organisers, TESA at all times acts with the aim of supporting the interests of its broad membership.
Of course, like any trade Association, TESA is only as strong as its members want it to be and the use they make of it. The real member benefits are realised by those who actively drive the Association forward – promoting its existence, networking with other members, and endeavouring to use other TESA members as their suppliers of products and services.
TESA Membership falls into two categories: Supplier Membership and Event Organiser Membership.
Both types of membership enjoy a host of benefits.
- New Event Organiser Magazine - Issue 125
- New Event Organiser Magazine - Issue 124
- New Event Organiser Magazine - Issue 123
- New Event Organiser Magazine - Issue 122
- New Event Organiser Magazine - Issue 121
- Event Organiser Magazine - Issue 120
- Pearce Hire continues long-standing participation at the Showman’s Show
- Event Organiser Magazine - Issue 119
- Event Organiser Magazine - Issue 118
- Event Organiser Magazine - Issue 117