- Positively Healthcare - We have teamed up with one of the country’s leading health and wellbeing specialists to bring you bespoke health insurance and unique dental and optical cover at substantially discounted rates. Getting signed up is really quick and easy as it is all done on-line. To find out what it would cost you - with no commitment at all - simply answer a few simple questions.
- Text Local – Communication is key to building customer loyalty. Using mobile messaging can help you to achieve this and drive more sales and, via the Association’s agreement with Textlocal, you can now benefit from special discounted rates. They are also offering free trial messages so you can see how it works and there is no tie in agreement. Click here for more information.
- Endorsement of Member Businesses – All members are entitled to use the TESA logo as an endorsement for their business and its involvement with the Association.
- Membership Certificate – All members receive a membership certificate to display in their offices.
- TESA Website – All members are listed on the TESA website. In the case of event organizers, this is just a name entry. Suppliers get a full entry including a company profile, logo, photograph and links to their own website.
- TESA Tendering Service – All members have free access to the TESA Tendering Service. This provides event organizers with a quick and easy way to issue tenders to potential suppliers. In the case of Supplier members they are linked to the system by product category so that they receive only those tenders that are applicable to their particular business.
- TESA Information Centre – This valuable, web-based, resource provides an easy reference source of information on health and safety as well as issues such as licensing, together with downloadable forms which can be adapted and used by organisers.
- Save money on Advertising in National or Regional Media – Whether you are advertising for staff in your local newspaper or promoting your company’s services on TV, through TESA’s agreement with a national media buying agency members can gain from reduced advertising rates.
- Save money on Card Payments – more details
- Exclusive Discount Fuel Card - more details
- Save money on Energy Bills - more details
- Legal helpline – all businesses need legal advice from time-to-time, whether in dealing with contracts, employment issues or something else. The Association has an arrangement which gives members free telephone access to lawyers who can provide such advice at no cost.
- Cut Price Insurance – through its member network, Association members can generally gain 10% discount off insurance if they purchase from member suppliers.
- Rent, rates and commercial advice can also be invaluable at times. The Association has an arrangement with a specialist firm who can advise on your options and who will also negotiate purchases or sales for you at a reduced fee. They will also represent your interests in dealing with rent and rates negotiations.
- Business Finance is probably more difficult now than it has ever been, particularly for smaller businesses. The Association has an arrangement with a reputable firm of finance advisors to help members with all their financial needs, from securing bank support to raising the finance for premises or equipment. Furthermore their rates are discounted for members.
- Keeping Your Business Up-to-date is increasingly difficult, particularly for smaller businesses with so much legislation both from the UK and Europe to contend with. As a member you automatically receive regular email information from the Association about legislation and other things that are likely to affect your business. We will also keep you informed about events that may be of interest to you.
- Discounted Foreign Exchange Services – through an arrangement with a leading foreign exchange service members can take advantage of reduced transaction rates designed to save money when business takes you overseas or when you need to transfer funds when buying or selling services or products internationally.