The Event Services Association
TESA Member Companies
New Event Organiser Magazine
|Saville Voted Best AV Conference Supplier|
Saville Audio Visual has been named Best Conference Production & AV Supplier at this year’s Conference Awards, beating stiff competition from some of the industry’s biggest names.
Designed to celebrate success and champion excellence, The Conference Awards ceremony was staged at The Brewery in London and hosted by TV comedian Jo Brand. With a sell-out audience, the event has established itself as one of the most significant annual events for the conference industry and raised a major sum for the Macmillan Cancer Charity.
Receiving the trophy, Adam Pike, Head of Events for Saville Audio Visual said: "We are extremely pleased to receive this award which we feel acknowledges perfectly the passion and professionalism that the Saville technical teams from across our UK network deliver to every event we do.”
“We are committed to providing our clients with the most innovative solutions by using the latest technologies available and by exceeding our proven client service levels. Awards like this confirm we are definitely on the right path."
According to Adam, the Saville entry aimed to demonstrate that the company is responsive to the changing landscape of the business, committed to staff training and adhering to environmental and quality procedures.
With twelve UK offices and a client list that includes many of the UK’s leading businesses and organisations, Saville has now won a total of twenty-eight national industry awards in less than fourteen years.
- New Event Organiser Magazine - Issue 125
- New Event Organiser Magazine - Issue 124
- New Event Organiser Magazine - Issue 123
- New Event Organiser Magazine - Issue 122
- New Event Organiser Magazine - Issue 121
- Event Organiser Magazine - Issue 120
- Pearce Hire continues long-standing participation at the Showman’s Show
- Event Organiser Magazine - Issue 119
- Event Organiser Magazine - Issue 118
- Event Organiser Magazine - Issue 117