Event Organiser Magazine - Issue 117
Read Issue 117 online, TESA Members can click here to retrieve their access code.
- The Business Visits & Events Partnership (BVEP) unveiled the ‘Events are GREAT Britain’ Report at the recent International Confex.
- Live Communication agency WRG has been officially confirmed as the company chosen to deliver the event management infrastructure for stages 1&2 of the 2014 Tour de France.
- TAO Productions owner Andy Cotton picked up a brace of awards at The National Outdoor Event Association Awards 2014.
- Following years of work and consultation, a new version of the long-awaited ‘purple guide’, which aims to help organisers deliver successful events safely, has been launched by the Events Industry Forum.
- The launch of the on-line version of the revised Event Safety Guide (The Purple Guide) in March 2014 was a major milestone for the event industry, says Brian Robertson, Managing Director of the Event Medicine Company.
- Arena Group, an official provider to Glasgow 2014, has revealed its plans for transforming the Commonwealth Games venues with its temporary overlay, structures and seating products.
Event Organiser Magazine is the official journal of TESA (The Event Services Association), the UK body representing event organisers and suppliers to the industry. The magazine is published five times a year and distributed to key names in the trade.